Saturday, September 8

The first interesting thing I found!

"Stress is for people with to much time to think and to little time to do."

Quote! Yes, you read correctly.  A bit of food for thought on the first day that I'll be entertaining your minds. This one I made up myself which is much,much harder than I thought it was going to be, however I think for a first time it of racking my brain it turned out pretty well. So tell me person hailing from unknown regions of the cyber abyss known as the internet do you think does this ring true to your life? I am sure it must, after all who hasn't been stressed out from time to time. The bottom line of it all we all just have those days, the ones were that angry other person in our live be it boss, teacher, hubby, or wifey just decides they wanna turn into trolls and make things ten times harder than they need to be. It sucks, how I describe the levels of suck-ness (yes I do realize this isn't a real word)? Simply by a scale of eh to elephant poop. But you know what today is a great day, a Friday this is a day you should take a brief moment to breath in and say finally the week is just about over and the next pay-day is just around the corner. Don't let that stress completely consume your life, cause if you do can you really live? Not to say you need to not stress at all it is a bit necessary, just remember to give yourself a little treat when all the hard times role by. Now then, I will stop with the long winded post and let you and everyone else go enjoy their friday night. Peace out my mysterious and fantastic peeps. -Inrisus

No comments:

Post a Comment