Friday, April 25
Friday, October 18
Friday, October 4
- You get a customer who knows you from shopping at the grocery store.
- You boss who is 80 likes your favorite internet meme too.
- Your supervisor who is 50 knows what a meme is.
- You notice your brownies missing, and find them on the desk of the guy in the cubicle across from yours.
- Everyone leave the building at once heading in one direction while you have to go in the other.
- A cupcake is sitting on your desk that says Happy Birthday, but it isn't your birthday and the name card from section is blank.
Add your awkward moment at work below or confirm that the ones above are indeed awkward/creepy/etc. I want your input about it to know if I am just paranoid as heck or onto something.... Share this with friends if you aren't sure what to make of this. Nice talking to you cyber being, till Monday good luck- Inrisus Ingenuity.
Saturday, September 7
So lately I have been having an impeccable amount of horrid luck with just about everything, but especially with my computer and other electronic devices. So internet being, since my misfortune has hereby made me absolutely insane (yea, it is entirely possible even for me if you could tell from reading any of my other little pieces of blogging nah nah blah blahness) I am going to share with you why I absolutely hate yet love computers in no particular order other than how they pop into my brain.
1. Anything can "kill" a computer! Be it your soda, A piece of tissue, more obviously lightning or a poorly wired electrical system any thing can easily kill a computer yet they are so expensive and horridly difficult to repair by yourself sometimes.
2. Now I get autocorrected by Windows 8 on my desktop -_- all I have to say was just expressed by that emoticon, dear electronics industry, no one liked autocorrector on the cellphone why are you making it a feature on everything now and why won't it turn off even after I tell it to?!
3.Computers run updates FOREVER! why does it take two hours for one small program to finish its update but it will not let you look at other programs with out large amounts of lag and/or buffering even when the programs are entirely unrelated to each other?
4. Computers that do work actually do make work faster and more efficient.
5. Computers play funny videos.
So there it is, a day late this post is to anyone who actually cares/likes to read my tiny little blog. Tell me if I am crazy or you can relate in the comments below, remember to follow for news of the bi-weekly updates of well this... sort of stuff and whatever else I feel like posting, leave request for topics if you want. See ya Friday if my computer gets repaired, if not hopefully at least by Saturday then. Peace out cyber-being- InrisusIngenuity
Friday, August 23
Friday, August 16
It can be very funny to confuse/slightly scare relatives.
It helps detour that one guy or gal who just will not stop hitting on your sexy face.
It can get you attention.
People will think you are more fun and happy-go-lucky than others.
It can detour people who are looking to be mean or punch-in your face.
Stress will just drain from you with every outburst of the crazy.
Ba Boom lots of reasons it is good to know how to act crazy! Now I'll explain what type of crazy I mean when I say crazy, cause my idea of crazy and your idea of crazy are probably to different things if you hear what im sayin and i know you can at least read what i'm sayin, you know what i'm sayin? Cause now I don't know what i'm saying, seriously I forgot already..................................................oh yea we were talking about crazy. So yea, your crazy is probably straight jackets, funny farms, child celebrities that have grown up, etc. My crazy is random outburst, loud noises, random dancing in public, and getting over excited about really random things. See the diff? Nutso Crazy vs. Quirky Awesome Crazy! Now that that is explained lets go into depth of how to be Quirky Awesome Crazy, I'll write it out in the next little section which I can't call a paragraph or list because its like both the previous mixed together.
ok so how you become Quirky Awesome Crazy is you
must randomly every now and again vocalize your internal thoughts about random things. Be smart though don't voice those opinions about your bosses tupe or how much you hate your life, those stay inside voices for only you to hear so you stay out of trouble.Saying or singing the things you are doing actually makes them easier to sit down and do in one sitting especially if it is your taxes or a boring finance report for your faux haired crank of a boss (if you have one of those...).
must find ways to make grocery shopping a roller coaster, I recommend using the cart as a scooter but only when its full and weights more than you do otherwise it will wack you in the forehead and leave a nice bright red line on your head, learned from experience...painful experience, this will not only make your shopping faster it is alot more fun as well.
Turning on the radio to one of those elaborate opera channels in the car and dramatically lipsinging is a great way to relieve stress and learn a new language, but unless you do this a whole lot (because of the stares it can get awkward) so the education and culture are wasted on you but try it anyways cause it is a good face stretch after a poker game you just lost.
If you have kids and you just paid for the mall kiddie ride carousel thing and your not super heavy, hop on and steal one ride around. It will make your little one smile and make you the envy of the parents on the playground. If you don't have kids, don't do this or you'll be mistaken for a pedophile and no one will ever come near you again(this is a serious warning I am not responsible if you get arrested).
Hopping, skipping, or jumping from place to place is great exercise and puts a cheerful bounce in your step until you get tired but then it makes sitting at your desk feel like a tiny tropical escape.
Well that is it how to make people think your a good kind of crazy! hope you enjoyed reading and come back next week same time same place. peace out-InrisusIngenuity
(DISCLAIMER : Results of actually doing some of or all the listed above things will vary, be smart don't go overboard and stay safe, I am not responsible if you go overboard and get sent away or injured, please be quirky awesome cray cray in moderation and if you aren't I am not to blame for your lack of ability to know your limit and read the limits of those around you.)
Friday, August 9
!) Play the floor is Lava
@) Pretend you are Spiderman webbing from building to building(wall to wall obviously don't jump off buildings or staircases or other stuff that could kill you, you daredevil/ not quite there person if you didn't realize walls was implied! and this said if you do I already warned you not to so I am not responsible for your poor life choice!)
#) Personalize your furniture with stickers and decals
$)Play ninja with friends
%)Take a bubblebath with toys and a bubble crown (not if there is thunder, thats dangerous...)
ˆ)Turn on Opera Radio and lipsing dramatically
&)Eat junk food while watching old movies
*)Youtube cat videos
()Pretend you are an animal and run around your house doing so
!)) Create your own language and speak in it for a whole day to confuse your friends
Well that's it for this sorry no picture today, I didn't make any or find any good enough to share this time. Thanks for reading this far if your did cause that is awesome. Hope one of these ideas will help brighten up your next rainy day. Peace out- Inrisus Ingenuity
Friday, August 2
Monday, February 18
Thursday, December 13
- Presents- who doesn't like free stuff after all? Seriously I don't know anyone who turns down a box wrapped in pretty paper with a bow.
- Money- After all the hard work you put in all year ain't it nice to get a little extra from your grumpy old boss?
- Food- So much of it but so little tummy room! and then the after meal nap! Best thing ever!
- Shiny, Shiny Lights- They are everywhere so bright and shiny they leave those little dots in your vision when you look away! Yay Shiny!!!!!!
- Shopping- Yeah I just like having an excuse to do this....
Thursday, December 6
thank you very much, other than this I have not much else to say except have a good friday and take a moment to shout with joy its good for you lets off steam and stress.
Wednesday, December 5
- Monkeys: they are every where!
- Cheese: I haven't really got much to say on thins one...
- The Hulk: So big and angry best rager ever!
- Angry Birds: Is there anything that they don't make?
- Mickey: why u face on so many things
- Forgetting Your keys are in your hand as you get in the car: self explanatory need I say more?
- YOLO: why does this have to appear in the randomess most insignificant sentences i.e " Just bought large brown eggs instead of the white ones #YOLO"
- Dogs: I wuv you so much you little cuties you just keep being every where....except for my front law doing numbah 2
- Skinny Jeans: So fashionable but so hard to find in sizes that fit and is it some sort of rule that they can't make brightly colored pants in any other style?!
- Narcissis: Most likely I spelled this completely wrong but I question why I meet so many people who openly admit this fact with such great pride. What is my life?!
Tuesday, November 6
Toodley Doodley Doo- Inrisus
Wednesday, September 12
Long ending text,blah,blah,blah -Inrisus
Monday, September 10
"Never underestimate the power of the eyebrow." -Jack Black
found on pleated-jeans.com
What this means I have no idea, but it did make me chuckle. So I think you might smile at it too. If you find some meaning to it share it with me because I'm drawing a blank.
Hope you have a decent Monday( I would say amazing but come on we all know that Mondays are rarely so). -Inrisus
Saturday, September 8
Quote! Yes, you read correctly. A bit of food for thought on the first day that I'll be entertaining your minds. This one I made up myself which is much,much harder than I thought it was going to be, however I think for a first time it of racking my brain it turned out pretty well. So tell me person hailing from unknown regions of the cyber abyss known as the internet do you think does this ring true to your life? I am sure it must, after all who hasn't been stressed out from time to time. The bottom line of it all we all just have those days, the ones were that angry other person in our live be it boss, teacher, hubby, or wifey just decides they wanna turn into trolls and make things ten times harder than they need to be. It sucks, how I describe the levels of suck-ness (yes I do realize this isn't a real word)? Simply by a scale of eh to elephant poop. But you know what today is a great day, a Friday this is a day you should take a brief moment to breath in and say finally the week is just about over and the next pay-day is just around the corner. Don't let that stress completely consume your life, cause if you do can you really live? Not to say you need to not stress at all it is a bit necessary, just remember to give yourself a little treat when all the hard times role by. Now then, I will stop with the long winded post and let you and everyone else go enjoy their friday night. Peace out my mysterious and fantastic peeps. -Inrisus