Friday, October 18
Tuesday, October 1
Hello all my gorgeous internet friends! Finally I am able to properly right a post for you. It took two weeks but at long last we can all go back to being creatures of habit reading and in my case writing about really random awesome stuff that can be relaxing on our usual fun time of Fridays and Mondays YAYAY! I will start posting up more meme pictures starting Monday instead of long written ranty post like this one. So any ways here for your pleasure is a list of interesting things that happen when a workaholic (such as myself) has no outlet of technology to let out the bottled up "need to do" feels:
- You feel the urge to clean EVERYTHING
- You mess everything you just cleaned to the point that it REALLY shines making it even messier than it had been.
- You get hungry after doing the above so you cook a feast even though you are the only one home.
- Clean everything to the extreme again.
- Sit down and tap your foot at your desk.
- Have a panick attack and hyperventilate AGAIN when you remember your computer is broken.
- Decide to go for a jog.
- Remember you hate exercise.
- Repeat this process.