Monday, November 4
2) If they get drunk you may have to awkwardly help them into the cab as they are drooling all over themselves and breathing alcohol breath on you.
3)They will think your now their best friend (a new disturbance of favor asking and such is annoying)
4)They may see the same happen with you and that can make things awkward that next work day.
Monday, October 14
Tuesday, October 1
- You feel the urge to clean EVERYTHING
- You mess everything you just cleaned to the point that it REALLY shines making it even messier than it had been.
- You get hungry after doing the above so you cook a feast even though you are the only one home.
- Clean everything to the extreme again.
- Sit down and tap your foot at your desk.
- Have a panick attack and hyperventilate AGAIN when you remember your computer is broken.
- Decide to go for a jog.
- Remember you hate exercise.
- Repeat this process.
Saturday, September 7
So lately I have been having an impeccable amount of horrid luck with just about everything, but especially with my computer and other electronic devices. So internet being, since my misfortune has hereby made me absolutely insane (yea, it is entirely possible even for me if you could tell from reading any of my other little pieces of blogging nah nah blah blahness) I am going to share with you why I absolutely hate yet love computers in no particular order other than how they pop into my brain.
1. Anything can "kill" a computer! Be it your soda, A piece of tissue, more obviously lightning or a poorly wired electrical system any thing can easily kill a computer yet they are so expensive and horridly difficult to repair by yourself sometimes.
2. Now I get autocorrected by Windows 8 on my desktop -_- all I have to say was just expressed by that emoticon, dear electronics industry, no one liked autocorrector on the cellphone why are you making it a feature on everything now and why won't it turn off even after I tell it to?!
3.Computers run updates FOREVER! why does it take two hours for one small program to finish its update but it will not let you look at other programs with out large amounts of lag and/or buffering even when the programs are entirely unrelated to each other?
4. Computers that do work actually do make work faster and more efficient.
5. Computers play funny videos.
So there it is, a day late this post is to anyone who actually cares/likes to read my tiny little blog. Tell me if I am crazy or you can relate in the comments below, remember to follow for news of the bi-weekly updates of well this... sort of stuff and whatever else I feel like posting, leave request for topics if you want. See ya Friday if my computer gets repaired, if not hopefully at least by Saturday then. Peace out cyber-being- InrisusIngenuity
Monday, August 26
Monday, February 18
Thursday, December 13
- Presents- who doesn't like free stuff after all? Seriously I don't know anyone who turns down a box wrapped in pretty paper with a bow.
- Money- After all the hard work you put in all year ain't it nice to get a little extra from your grumpy old boss?
- Food- So much of it but so little tummy room! and then the after meal nap! Best thing ever!
- Shiny, Shiny Lights- They are everywhere so bright and shiny they leave those little dots in your vision when you look away! Yay Shiny!!!!!!
- Shopping- Yeah I just like having an excuse to do this....
Thursday, December 6
thank you very much, other than this I have not much else to say except have a good friday and take a moment to shout with joy its good for you lets off steam and stress.
Wednesday, December 5
Time for the random people or no one if nobody reads this I rarely check if anyone actually reads these things, one its depressing if no one does and two this is a stress reliever you know something fun for me and possible for you mystery internet folks....Jarks! Sorry I'm very off topic back to point. Here is the fun I promised and I made it myself this time a little holiday cheer for you assuming your humor is good:
- Monkeys: they are every where!
- Cheese: I haven't really got much to say on thins one...
- The Hulk: So big and angry best rager ever!
- Angry Birds: Is there anything that they don't make?
- Mickey: why u face on so many things
- Forgetting Your keys are in your hand as you get in the car: self explanatory need I say more?
- YOLO: why does this have to appear in the randomess most insignificant sentences i.e " Just bought large brown eggs instead of the white ones #YOLO"
- Dogs: I wuv you so much you little cuties you just keep being every where....except for my front law doing numbah 2
- Skinny Jeans: So fashionable but so hard to find in sizes that fit and is it some sort of rule that they can't make brightly colored pants in any other style?!
- Narcissis: Most likely I spelled this completely wrong but I question why I meet so many people who openly admit this fact with such great pride. What is my life?!
Tuesday, November 6
Toodley Doodley Doo- Inrisus