Wednesday, December 5

10 things you never stop hearing about...

How do whoever is reading this silly, fun possibly amusing post by the very lazy me? I haven't posted for quite some time now. Probably only a week or two but apparently that is forever in blog time and is frowned upon by you the reading awesome public, or at least that is what all those how to blog blogs say. I apologize for being so inconsistent but finding and making things that are funny to share with everyone is sooooooooooo oh so time consuming since I wouldn't want anyone to read garbage. Life happens which sucks but hey specks happen and we all have to get over it. So any ways enough ranting and such, Here is what this blog is actually supposed to be about ten things that no matter how hard I try to avoid I always hear about, see, or do something with....
  1. Monkeys: they are every where!
  2. Cheese: I haven't really got much to say on thins one...
  3. The Hulk: So big and angry best rager ever!
  4. Angry Birds: Is there anything that they don't make?
  5. Mickey: why u face on so many things
  6. Forgetting Your keys are in your hand as you get in the car: self explanatory need I say more?
  7. YOLO: why does this have to appear in the randomess most insignificant sentences i.e " Just bought large brown eggs instead of the white ones #YOLO" 
  8. Dogs: I wuv you so much you little cuties you just keep being every where....except for my front law doing numbah 2
  9. Skinny Jeans: So fashionable but so hard to find in sizes that fit and is it some sort of rule that they can't make brightly colored pants in any other style?!
  10. Narcissis: Most likely I spelled this completely wrong but I question why I meet so many people who openly admit this fact with such great pride. What is my life?!
So there they are, none of them are necessarily bad things so don't flame me. I just thought it'd be fun to point out things that I personally feel like I can never get away from no matter what. Feel free to tell me what you noticed about your life that just suddenly surrounded you, and how many off this list you just started recognizing.
Peace out and all those other good-bye type words- Inrisus

No comments:

Post a Comment