Friday, November 1
Tuesday, October 29
Friday, October 18
Tuesday, October 1
- You feel the urge to clean EVERYTHING
- You mess everything you just cleaned to the point that it REALLY shines making it even messier than it had been.
- You get hungry after doing the above so you cook a feast even though you are the only one home.
- Clean everything to the extreme again.
- Sit down and tap your foot at your desk.
- Have a panick attack and hyperventilate AGAIN when you remember your computer is broken.
- Decide to go for a jog.
- Remember you hate exercise.
- Repeat this process.
Saturday, September 7
So lately I have been having an impeccable amount of horrid luck with just about everything, but especially with my computer and other electronic devices. So internet being, since my misfortune has hereby made me absolutely insane (yea, it is entirely possible even for me if you could tell from reading any of my other little pieces of blogging nah nah blah blahness) I am going to share with you why I absolutely hate yet love computers in no particular order other than how they pop into my brain.
1. Anything can "kill" a computer! Be it your soda, A piece of tissue, more obviously lightning or a poorly wired electrical system any thing can easily kill a computer yet they are so expensive and horridly difficult to repair by yourself sometimes.
2. Now I get autocorrected by Windows 8 on my desktop -_- all I have to say was just expressed by that emoticon, dear electronics industry, no one liked autocorrector on the cellphone why are you making it a feature on everything now and why won't it turn off even after I tell it to?!
3.Computers run updates FOREVER! why does it take two hours for one small program to finish its update but it will not let you look at other programs with out large amounts of lag and/or buffering even when the programs are entirely unrelated to each other?
4. Computers that do work actually do make work faster and more efficient.
5. Computers play funny videos.
So there it is, a day late this post is to anyone who actually cares/likes to read my tiny little blog. Tell me if I am crazy or you can relate in the comments below, remember to follow for news of the bi-weekly updates of well this... sort of stuff and whatever else I feel like posting, leave request for topics if you want. See ya Friday if my computer gets repaired, if not hopefully at least by Saturday then. Peace out cyber-being- InrisusIngenuity
Friday, August 30
Monday, August 26
Friday, August 23
Monday, August 12
Friday, August 9
!) Play the floor is Lava
@) Pretend you are Spiderman webbing from building to building(wall to wall obviously don't jump off buildings or staircases or other stuff that could kill you, you daredevil/ not quite there person if you didn't realize walls was implied! and this said if you do I already warned you not to so I am not responsible for your poor life choice!)
#) Personalize your furniture with stickers and decals
$)Play ninja with friends
%)Take a bubblebath with toys and a bubble crown (not if there is thunder, thats dangerous...)
ˆ)Turn on Opera Radio and lipsing dramatically
&)Eat junk food while watching old movies
*)Youtube cat videos
()Pretend you are an animal and run around your house doing so
!)) Create your own language and speak in it for a whole day to confuse your friends
Well that's it for this sorry no picture today, I didn't make any or find any good enough to share this time. Thanks for reading this far if your did cause that is awesome. Hope one of these ideas will help brighten up your next rainy day. Peace out- Inrisus Ingenuity